It's been a while!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KrystaK

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey! Things have really changed since the last time I was here! So much so that I feel like a new user again and therefore feel the need to reintroduce myself.

Hi, username is KrystaK. I've been into fish keeping since.... oh about 6 months to 1 year before I started this account initially, so a fairly long time. I live on a well so my tap water is very hard and has a tap pH of something like 8.2, perfect for African Cichlids if I wanted them, but I don't have the tank space for them. So I've mostly stuck with simple live bearers like Platy's and Guppies. Some other staple fish in my tanks include BNP's and Cory's (specifically Panda's but I love all Cory's). My current set up is a 30 gal with 1 adult female Platy and her fry (Which will soon be too many for my tank) 2 female guppies and their fry, 4 Panda cory's and 1 large short fin male L144 BNP named Spot.

I also really love Betta's, I currently have a 10 gal divided with a 1+ year old vt named Comet and a hm of unknown age who doesn't have a name even though I've had him for three months - sometimes his name is Copper ad sometimes is Mauve, but he's a very changeable guy so the names don't really stick. I am seriously considering getting another Betta, though I have no idea where I would put him.

I decided to re-enter this forum for various reasons including the fact that I love the fish keeping community, and though there is an aquarium club in my area I find that there is a large age difference and socioeconomic status makes connecting with people rather difficult at times. But those things don't matter so much on the internet! I also really enjoy trying to help people out with their fish related problems - and I love to see other peoples setups so I can consider copying them ;)

It's nice to be here and I look forward to getting back to meeting people, admiring tanks and trying to help out where I can :)
-KrystaK

Welcome back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome back to the forum.

There has indeed been a lot of changes on this forum so I hoep you'll get used to that fairly quickly and enjoy things on here once again.

I am still getting used to the changes so you're not the only one :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back