IS my Tetra dying?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have a video i uploaded to youtube, heres the link
The tank I put the fish in is my hospital Tank, its a bit dirty, but I cleaned it yesterday, it looks much nicer now.
where and how does he sleep?

He usually lays under a leaf that is connected onto a plant sort of like the one shown in the video, or they sleep near a a plastic house i bought for them.

does he sleep on his side, belly, or on his back? I don't know much about tetras, but a tetra would probably sleep on it's belly like any other fish.

I don't know much about tetras, but a tetra would probably sleep on it's belly like any other fish.
Blue spotted blennies lay on their backs while out of water moon bathing at night.

That is legit by the way. I was at Geraldton (a coastal town in Western Australia) and there were fish on the rocks just above the water line. They were Blue spotted blennies and were actually laying on their back moon bathing. It was at night and there was a full moon and the blennies were sunbaking but under the moonlight. When I got too close to them they flipped over and hopped back in the water. A couple of minutes later and they hopped back out and lay on their backs again. It was quite amusing :)

( I'll get a tan line tonight and watch the Geminid meteor shower if it is not to cloudy tonight)
V
:fish: (Can i come too?)
/ \ V
(Sure thing, it will be at the granite shore tonight at 9:40.) :fish:
/\
(Ok thanks!)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back