Is Interpret 8 Anti-fungus And Finrot Enough?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chris&Phia

Reaction score
Hey, I have noticed a couple of my guppies have the beginning of finrot, i have put the first dosage in and taken out my carbon parts of the filter.

I have been reading about it and have noticed that it is hard to cure, is Interpret 8 Anti-fungus and Finrot enough to kill all the bacteria before my fish suffer badly or do i need something stronger? If so, what?

Thanks, Phia.

it worked on my fish but took 3 lots of treatment on the worst affected ones
mine were adopted by me with bad finrot and after the 3 weeks - some did die but the others have been fine ever since

it does take a while for it to stop if it is bad but i used interpet 8 and got on ok with it
just remember to do the 30% (i did 50%) water change before next dose and carry on dosing if you still see the rot

it will go it just depends how bad a case it is

good luck

Sarah x

Ah thank you very much, at the moment the finrot has only taken a little corner of one of them but i did not want to take any chances!
How can you tell when the finrot has gone? Is there some noticable change or does the tail just stop rotting? I probably sound very clueless but i just want to make sure as i am new to all this!

Thanks, Phia.

with mine the tail just stopped rotting and changed back to full colour - started to see some see through growth where the rot had been

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back