Is Anyone Else As Mad As Me?

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
Didnt know where else to post this.
Im just wondering if anyone else is as bad as me with there clothes?
By that I mean, you pay silly amounts for clothes.
I just payed out £175 on a new stone island jumper 3 weeks ago.
And went on holiday last week, all my holiday money (£300) was spent on Lyle And Scott.
I think the most I have payed for clothes is £450 on a stone island coat.
Im now after an aquascutum hat.
And I wont wear any clothes unless there labelled.
Lacoste, Rockport, Lyle And Scott, Stone Island, Armoni, Addidas, Ralph Lauren
etc etc.

YF

i'm only picky about my blue jeans and my sneakers,i only wear levi's and nike.

lol.... yeah, not me but my sons, i paid £175 for a stone island jacket for my 5 yr old, only wore it 3 times :/
ive banned aquascutum... its gross!! we dont have any Armani, but lots of gucci instead and theyre not big on Ralph Lauren, but yeah all the others, particulary stone island and G unit.
but your only young once, and it wont be long before the mortgage and kids are robbing you blind so enjoy it while you can :)

on a side note, i prefer it when my sons dont tell me how much theyve paid, well not right before i realise the washing machine is on a temp thats likley to murder what ive just put in it :(

last week i put my pink diesel shoes in with a pair of henry lloyd jeans.. lmao.. wasnt funny to my 16 yr old i can tell you.. i think they look nice :D

Haha.
How can you ban aquascutum?
Its amazingggg!!!!
I dont like g-star or henleys - think its overrated big time, and to many people have it.
Where did you get the stone island jacket from?
I bought my nephew/neice to be a all in one red burberry thing from there.
Cost me £120 I think it was.

YF

theres a shop in Dundee called jnr station,sell every brand imaginable, for up to 15yr olds ( i think it was) and they have another ( cant remeber the name) opposite for boys/men ( maybe they have a website,not sure)

i hate aquascutum ( the brown check is my pet hate.. navy is ok), only as its sooo stereo typed by the local junkies, essentail wear for them, along with there staffy dog :( boys have a nice collection of other gear from them mind, pens,card holders etc, very stylish too

i have a lot of henleys, not for the name but i think its nice quality stuff

I hate you Geoff lol.
I "used to" be able to afford it.
Until now..
Thanks to the lovely world of marine keeping!
:p

No doubt I will still buy the odd bit of clothing here and there though.

YF

:lol:

I knew something wasnt adding up, all this money on clothes and a marine tank... I dont know how much, but i know they arent cheap. :p

Im not sure how many hours I work a week, but I work from 5am till sometimes 8pm.
(Thats on wednesdays).
I have two jobs.

YF

Just worked it out, I work around 40 hours a week.
###### GEOFF!
How do you manage to work that much!!!
I thought I had it bad Lol!

YF

You get used to it. ;)

it may be easier because i do silly shifts like 12pm - 2:30am sometimes, so i dont usually get up that early. :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back