Introduction!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GabbyCat12

Reaction score
Hi! I used to keep fish when I was younger and then stopped but recently just got back into the hobby.

I currently have a 75 gallon tank. I just schooling fish in their right now like tetras, barbs and some polka dot pictus catfish. I plan on getting a shrimp tank soon.

Welcome to TFF....the place for all things fish. If you have any questions, our experts are here to answer them.
Hope you enter our 3 contests. Right now we are seeking livebearers in our Fish of the Month contest.
For March's Tank of the Month contest, we will be featuring tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller. April's TOTM contest will be for tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons.
You might enter your 75 gallon tank in our May TOTM contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.
In mid March, we will have our Pet of the Month contest. You can enter any pet except fish into the contest.
Hope you like it here and decide to stick around.

Last edited:
Well, welcome aboard... :hi:
We wouldn't mind to see some photos of your tank and fish...

Thank you for the welcome. Linda will take photos on Monday and I will post them. She is filling in for someone at the animal shelter this weekend, 10 hours yesterday and likely the same today. Apparently two of the volunteers have the dastardly plague.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back