Interpet Flora Boost

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

djsupreme

Reaction score
Yesterday evening I put the recommended does of Interpet's Flora Boost product into my tank as my plant's leaves keep disintigrating. Having read the packaging on the Flora Boost, I bought some yesterday to see if it will make my plants healthier. The down side is that my tank water has now turned murky. It did say on the packaging that it WILL discolour the water, but that it should "quickly clear".
Well, 16 hours since adding the treatment, my tankwater is still the same - murky.
Has anyone else used this product? Did they get the same effect? If so DID it actually clear?? I made absolutely sure that I did'nt exceed the recommended dose, if anything, I was a bit under the recommended dose (I used 'Green Away' :alien: once which totally f**ked up my tank water, so am now carefull with anything that says will discolour!)

Comments anyone?? :thumbs:

I've never used it.

I was recommended all the Seachem products. (Flourish)
they don't discolor the water at all. :)

Just an update to this:

Thats 3 days now and the water is still murky. I'm going to do a 20% water change to see if that helps.

I would'nt recommend anyone else uses this product, I'll try get some of that Seachem stuff Cometcattle has suggested.

Cheers

Most reactions

Back