Interesting Shrimp!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BigTom

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for something other than cherries, which will breed in fresh water (and preferably not interbreed with cherries), and which aren't insane prices :)

Someone must have!

Cheers,
Tom

Wanted
Item Wanted: Interesting Shrimp
Condition Required: Preferably alive
Price Limit: Depends on shrimp, Ideally under £3
Picture or Link to Item: N/A

Brine??? lol look on ebay mate there's loads of the usually expensive ones cheap,

link to good shop.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Kesgrave-Tropicals/Snails-and-Shrimps-Molluscs-/_i.html?_fsub=2446674018&_sid=183682428&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Aye thanks Steve, I've been having a look at kesgrave. Was hoping to get a bit of a deal from someone breeding them themselves, but might order online if nothing comes up.

The only ones that seem to be for sale on here are red, crystal red and amano. I would love some cherries, but by the time you have added the postage they're not that much more from the shop. Just been to my lfs and they have bee, orange, red, crystal red, blue blah blah blah... the list is quite long. But £5.95 for one shrimp is ridiculous!!

Yeah, I really don't where all the tiger/bee/rednose/blue/whatever breeders are hiding! There must be some people out there with success breeding these things.

Sounds like there could be a gap in the market mate. Shrimps have become increasingly popular of late, especially with all the nano tanks floting about all of a sudden.

Not exactly interesting, but i am considering a group of orange shrimp as i have never kept shrimp before and want the cheapest available incase i mess up.

I will have Crystal reds and Blacks for sale in the next 3-4 weeks.
Depends how many you want.

Could you drop me a PM with an idea of the sort of price you've got in mind?

Ta

I'm going to be breeding CRS. Grade A and totally stunning.

Kesgrave has a good selection, but his CRS aren't very good IMO.

Please edit per this topic; http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum-8/announcement-10-classified-section-sales-format/

Ive got A grade cherries and amanos.
Drop me a pm if your interested

Most reactions

Back