I want to say thanks

rabbitlady

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well, i want to start with a thank you for all your help here in this forum..
i got through the mess of lossing losts of fish thanks to all of you here..
also i want to say my store has bet the sales in the district for about 4 months' now and we did $1017.oo this last week..
also i have customers that have really been good to us about the cycleing before buying fish...
we have used the handouts that we got from here not only about the cycleing but about the betta fish too.
we haven't had anyone bash us for telling them to go home set up the tank let it cycle for a few weeks follow the hand out and then come for your fish..
i tell you it is alot better this way..
and we have peolpe comeing in just to us because we care... and we are still learning. thank you all

Hi Rabbitlady :fun:

I'm new here so I know I wouldn't have given you any useful advice, but I wanted to say a huge congrats on your succes so far.

I think you have a great philosophy, and will attract good long-term customers.
I love my fish & only shop at one store because the ppl there really care and won't even sell a fish if they think it won't go to a good home.

Good luck & all the best, I wish all pet shops/fish shops had owners with your attitude.

Sorry don't know you and didn't help you. But I do want to thank you for telling people how to take care of their fish and not just looking for a sale. I think when people get fish and kill them there selves they first blame the fish store for haveing bad fish. And when they jniow how to take careof them and have good luck with fish they think good things about the stoe that helped them.

I am glad to hear things are good.

Not sure if I helped or not but
:D congratulations on you success :clap: :clap: :kana:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back