I have a new website on bettas

siamesefighter13

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi everyone I have a website on Bettas but i havnt gt pics of my own fish jus the ones I would really like to have

its

www.freewebs.com/mikedev200

see what you think and post back 2 me on how u think I should improve it etc.

thx

It's a nice page, but that is not a picture of a female betta you have on there. It is actually a short-fin male plakat.

It is a nice site, but if I were you, I would do less copy-paste from other sites. For example the introduction is from here: http://www.siamsbestbettas.com/intro.html

Or then you could add a link to the original site and tell that you have taken some information from there. But it's always best to use your own words and experience.

siamesefighter13 said:
I didnt even know that website excisted but thx for the advice, i used a book 2 help me :D
Don't forget to footnote your sources.

Documentation saying the information you typed out isn't your own info and it's someone elses. The footnotes say where you got said information from.

Here's a little help
History
1. in history change dtrongly to strongly
2. change them Days bore to those days bare
3. change those of today to the bettas of today
4. take out the word could

Physiologica (is this really the word you want?)physiological or physiologic
1. change habitiat to habitat or habitats
2 add of to the next sentence The Bettas of today with their long-fins are the products of Selective Breeding
3. change to to from here:The wild Bettas are totally different to the ones 4. the females would also grow take out would

ok, I stopped there but if you want me to finish the rest you can pm me and I'll give it a shot. I think that your web page is a great idea - I'd love to know more about your bettas and you then about just the information that you dug out. Does that help?

A great idea for pictures of different kinds of bettas would be to ask here for great examples of the types or even search around this forum for photos that you like and then ask the members permission to use the photos (make sure that you give them credit on your site). Treefrog has the most amazing picture of a betta that I have even seen for example...
Have fun!!! :D

ALASKA

thanks alot i didnt realise I made that many mistakes, I was doing it quickly. Thanks alot. How many Bettas do you have? Ill sort out the mistakes some time thx alot :D

siamesefighter13 said:
you know where you have told me to change the word habitat, you told me to change it to habitat which is the exactly the same word lol! :blink:

Well you spelled habitat habitiat, that's why :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back