I Got Frank's Weitzmani's :)

I am glad they are doing well and playing. I am also glad that you are getting more to replace the ones you lost. :D

Have you gotten your other shipment in yet? I forgot when you said you were expecting them. :blush:

I wish I could have as many as you have. If I ever get that other tank that Wendy has I can have quite a few more, but that will be my last tank. When I get it... it is going where the 29g is. The 29g is going to my room in place of a 10g. The 10g will be put on the mantle in the living room. I can't fit any more tanks in here. I will be out of room and plugs. Eventually one of the 10g tanks will get taken down and only used for a sick tank.

Any idea when you are going to get the replacements?

Bryan's shipment will come Thursday morning. Frank will ship when I tell him I am ready.

I put my Bismark frontosa pair out on consignment this morning. I will move either the Moba pair to their tank with the Synos or move the Synos. I would like to have a Syno only tank. The Moba Frontosa pair will probably go out on consignment also in time. I will still have a tank of Mobas with the dominant male and his 3 females. In time I would like to breed them. They are beautiful and expensive, but I still have some juggling to do before that can happen, because there are Synos and Clown Loaches in their tank and both will eat the eggs.

I am trying to decide what fish I want in which tank. I have plenty of time to decide. It is hard to decide. I want so many different kinds, but I can only have a few. I have to be careful about what I pick and stick to small fish so I can have more.
I have found a place that has some pretty cool fish and they are fairly cheap. I just prefer to pick them in person, or get them from someone I know I can trust.

I was planning to get a few new fish this weekend, but due to unexpected expenses it will be at least a couple of weeks now.

I hope all your new fish get there happy and healthy!

I have to go see if I can scratch enough together to order the food and necessities. The extra stuff will just have to wait.
Later...

Most reactions

Back