howdy doodle!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Izaro

Reaction score
hi everyone

Iv been lurking on here for a while and decided it was about time I joined :D

since I set up my tank about 6/7 months ago Iv found this site really useful and well...you seem a friendly sort of bunch, so thought it was about time I joined you :p

In my previous lurking experience I tended to hang out in chit chat; begginers and emergency so I expect I will see you around there

thanks for reading

Welcome Izaro! We are a pretty good bunch (well most of us anyway :p ). How's your tank going? What type of fish do you have? Looking forward to seeing your posts! :)

Valerie

my tank is pretty much settled now, after a few problems starting out. just water changes to keep me busy! it seemed it was one thing after another to start with and the tank was one big money pit :( However, now Im really starting to relax and enjoy the hobby.

I have kribs, pictus, gouramis and a plec.

thanks for the welcome :)

Izaro said:
my tank is pretty much settled now, after a few problems starting out. just water changes to keep me busy! it seemed it was one thing after another to start with and the tank was one big money pit :( However, now Im really starting to relax and enjoy the hobby.
Hi and welcome to the forums. I think a lot of us has been in the same predicament as you when first starting in the hobby. (I won't even tell you the mistakes I made... ;) ) Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun!

Most reactions

Back