How To Stop A Bullying Platy?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

PrairieSunflower said:
Online I've seen 3D panels that go inside the tank, but they all appear to be solid grey/black, not so realistic as that one.
  What did you search for to find the 3D panels?   Thanks.  :)

MarcusTheGreat said:
take ur net catch him flush him problem solved  lol
Perhaps, when you use proper spelling and punctuation marks, I'll think about it....
book.gif

Starletta said:
Perhaps, when you use proper spelling and punctuation marks, I'll think about it....
book.gif
oh looks like some one got some feeling for his platy ;)

MarcusTheGreat said:

book.gif
uh oh looks like some one got some intimate feelings for his platy
wink.png

Starletta said:
Gilli,
You're very welcome. It looks so natural...   How/where did you get the tall stone *wall* at the back of the tank? Is it one piece? I really love the look.  Thank you.

I got it from Ebay and yes it is one piece! you buy the nearest size to your tank and you can trim it down if its too big. They are not cheap but if you are into fish keeping for the long run they are worth buying!

Gilli said:
Gilli,
You're very welcome. It looks so natural...   How/where did you get the tall stone *wall* at the back of the tank? Is it one piece? I really love the look.  Thank you.

I got it from Ebay and yes it is one piece! you buy the nearest size to your tank and you can trim it down if its too big. They are not cheap but if you are into fish keeping for the long run they are worth buying!

Thank you. I'll check Ebay.  It's very beautiful and natural. Does it take up a lot of space from the back of the tank to the front of the *Wall* ?
I did find a site that sells them and they can be cut for a 10 to 75 gallon tank.   Haven't looked at the prices yet.... :)
http://www.designsbynature.net/      Here is the link.

Most reactions

Back