hi

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

anybody know about feeding pirahna snails (out of there shells), woodlice etc and cooked human food (as in the meat that i am eating) and how much to feed them for rapid growth? i want to get them growing and canibalising each other like your do!

i have 4 small (5cm pirahna) in a 45x25x25cm=28 litre tank with cover for them and no light (because they don't like it too bright so i'm told) and a 100 watt heater as my room is cold right now. it maybe that the tank is a bit small but they are small and i will get a larger one when they start to get a bit bigger.

Also is it safe to put pre-soaked wood, rocks and british river weed in there or is that likely to lead to diseases?

nice fish, shame about the one that got eaten and all.. but i guess thats darwinism for you..

as for that other guy.. you are just plain sick why would you want to get them to eat each other you weirdo! you just have to buy more fish that way.

the pic is abit :sick: lol, but curiosity made me look ;)

nice fish, shame about the other though :/

55gallon dude, it is NOT good to feed live goldfish as there is a risk of introducing parasites and/or diseases into the aquarium. more importantly, it is cruel! live food is only needed to prevent a preditor from starving to death when it won't eat dead food and even then, it should be moved over to dead food once its eating.

ste :X

No No No LOL I dont feed feed my fish live foods the only time i fed my fish live food was BBS to my angels. I was just saying people feed goldfish to other fish like PIRAHNA

Dude, this worlds all about keeping ahead if you want to stay alive!

you want to try escaping from a bunch of piranha in a bare tank with now here to hide. in the wild, the fish has a chance but not in captivity. -_-

ste ;)

Most reactions

Back