Hi, I'm Newbie Here...

BamBeckham

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
P1120169b.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm Bam from Malaysia. I just newbie here & also just began playing with Dragonfish (Violet Goby). I have 1 DragonFish just bought it last Saturday. I'm not sure what gender it is but I like call it "she". ;-)

I put her in my small tank (5liter) together with my Black Ghost Fish but after half an hour, she still moving around & looks miserable. So I seperate them where I put My Red Eye DragonFish Beck7(I give her a name) to small container (2liter) for temporary. Then she just stay silent & calm.

But 1 thing that made me worried was, she doesn't eat even a bit that night. Maybe because she don't like a normal fish's food. Trying & keep searching on the internet more info about my DragonFish. So first thing in the morning(next day), I'm going out to the aquarium shop to buy her a food like Krill Shrimp, Blood worms & also small live fish. Because of her, I am willing to buy her a new glasses tank(25liter). Not big enough but I think suitable temporary for her.

I'm went back early as possible. Too excited to prepare for her a new home. After everything was ready, I put her to the new tank & try to feed her with dried food like Krill Shrimp & Blood worms. Unfortunately, she doesn't care with the foods. So I decided putting 2 small live fishes in the tank.

After almost 2 hours, I just checking her & realised that 1 of the small fish was disappeared. So I assumed eaten by my DragonFish. hahaha... But I want to see how she made a move. So I prepared a video Cam to record the feeding scenes.

Anyway I just start enjoy it this fish. Most of the time still thinking of her. hahaha ;-)

*** I still do not know what specific species my DragonFish because she look quite different from the others that I saw on internet. Maybe anyone here can give some more info about it.***

Enjoy.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back