Hi Everyone

Jo1980

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Sydney, Australia. :D

I'm 24 yrs old (soon to be a quarter of a century) and have recently gotten a tropical aquarium.... Originally I wanted to get a marine aquarium but the aquarist at the store told me to keep freshwater tropical alive before moving to salt. So, I'm going to see how I go... I have an 85litre tank (I think thats about 20gallons..?) and have had 2 red platys in it for the moment to get everything moving along... they have been alive now since Friday, so i'm pretty happy about that. :cool:

Hope to get to know you all better!

Jo. xx

:whistle:

Yay! Another Aussie! :hi: to the forums, Jo. I'm sure you will like it here.

Hi jo1980 and

:hi:

(what other freshwater fish do you plan to put in next???

85 litre....is that somewhere between a 2 1/2 foot and a 3 foot???)

Hi Brissie,

It's 2footx1footx1.5 foot.... I worked out on a conversion table somewhere that would be 85 litres.... I'm currently trying to decide what other fish to put in.... My boyf wants to get Angelfish, but I'm reluctant because of their size. I would much rather have lots of smaller fish... ahhh, compromises

Jo.

Welcome, Angles are cool but should have a bigger tank. I had some when I was a kid and we had them in a 20 gal. and they did not seem happy. They got aggressive and the other fish were too stressed to be much fun.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back