Hi everyone

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

jesssa

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Jess from Ontario Canada. I joined this forum because I was [am?] having a problem with two of my black khuli loaches named Boobie [yes both are named Boobie, tehre is a third one named Boobie as well!] and now I think I will stay because I like to learn things about the fish I have and will get! Currently I have a 20 G freshwater tropical tank with 5 silvertip tetras named harry and 3 black khulis named Boobie. THere is also a tiny snail which may soon be eaten named Dumbledore. Once he's eaten, his name will change. :p Anyway, hope to talk to you all and learn from all of you!

:hi:

sounds like a very nice set up you have :nod:

im sure you'll get loads of help from the people here :nod:

DD :)

thanks everyone! :*) :*)

btw I have renamed two of my khulis as they were just rescued from the filter where they had been trapped and are now very distinguishable from one another and the big fat one that was in the tank the whole time. Boobie is the fat one, Roobie and Toobie are the ones from the filter, which are considerably skinnier now and Roobie has a whiter underbelly and Toobie likes to hang out near the top of the tank in a floating plant.

Most reactions

Back