Heyo.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Umbra

Reaction score
Just joined and started my first tank (120 liters or 29 or something gallons) and have been looking at these forums for a while. it's been really helpful and I thought it's high time that I join it.

Currently I have 6 Neon tetras and 2 panda cories. I plan on keeping the tetras, but the temperatures around here seems to be too high for my pandas and I may sell them where I got them instead of getting more.

Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome to the forum! There's loads of info you can find here and all (most) of our members are nice (ish). I haven't had any issue with them anyways :D I love my fellow fish people, mostly because I have no fish enthusiasts in my family. Feel free to ask any question you want, there aren't any wrong questions when it comes to fish. The more you know the happier your fish will be.

Welcome to the forum! There's loads of info you can find here and all (most) of our members are nice (ish). I haven't had any issue with them anyways :D I love my fellow fish people, mostly because I have no fish enthusiasts in my family. Feel free to ask any question you want, there aren't any wrong questions when it comes to fish. The more you know the happier your fish will be.

Lol, that's kinda scary, but thanks for the greetings anyways :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back