Hey everybody

crazy4cichlids

Reaction score
I am definitely not new to the hobby, since I have been keeping freshwater tropical fish for the past 29 yrs. I have successfully spawned 18 different species of fish. I currently have a 120g community tank setup and a 10g tank setup. The fish that I truly have a passion for our the cichlids, especially the dwarf cichlids. However, I have been known to keep a little bit of everything.

I attend to build a fishroom once I retire from the military and settle down in one spot. Hopefully, where I retire to will have a fish club that I can become a member of, because being part of a club is a good way to meet other people like myself and a chance to learn a lot about the hobby as well as getting a hold of species of fish that you cannot get normally in fish stores.

I am more than happy to answer questions or atleast do my best trying to answer a question. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to tropical fish. However, I do not know everything there is to know about tropical fish and I love to learn about the hobby that i enjoy.

Look forward to chatting with all of you.

crazy4cichlids

:hi: to the forums, always good to have experienced help. Hope you enjoy helping us, and when we can we will try to help you as well. :D

Hey Paulthegreat,

Thanks for the welcome! Sounds like you have a nice little selection of fish. I do not believe that I have ever had the pleasure to chat with a fellow fish hobbyist from Sweden. That is really cool. What kind of selection of fish do you have there?

crazy4cichlids

Most reactions

Back