Help

rabbitlady

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i saved a few fish lives today but not sure what these two are?
they are about 6 inchs. long and silver and have red fins and tail... ? can't remember what they are a little help please...i think they are tinfoil barbs does that sound about right?

ok thanks for the info they are indeed two really big tinfoil barbs... yeah, i got it right... lol
ok next i read the artical but have another question if i may. i have a 55gal with one red oscar in it. can tinfoil barbs get along with oscars if they are almost the same size?i am afraid these guys are gonna eat my little danios and guppies.. they are just so big...and i don't have any wheres else to put them..

At their size they might make a snack out of your guppies and danios... so just keep an eye on them......I used to have a blue Acara that wipe out a school of bloodfin tetras and he was only about 4"...... Good luck though...

can the tinfoil barbs go in with my oscar ?
He is lonely anyways i heard they could go together...

Tinfoil barbs are good fish to keep with oscars as they grow big so they dont fit in there mouths, lol, and are fast so can avoid an oscar. :)

sorry it took so long to get back but i don't get online much right now work and all.. holidays are on us there..
but thanks for the input moved the tinfoils in with oscar the other day and they are doing great...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back