help me please

Braddah

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
ok so here it is ....one of my friends saw my fish tank and was like wow thats cool i want one....so he went out and bought a tank set it up and then got some fish...he got some chiclids...well he is going to sea and doesnt want the tank nemore so i adopted it..... :huh: ok its a 10 gal...and he has 6 chiclids 2 blue ones with dark stripes 2 yellow ones and 2 orange ones...(yeah i know doesnt help...i have to go identify them manania....but is that 2 many in that size tank...what are the h20 parameters that the like....et c ....all help would be appriceated

for one thing smaller tanks are harder to upkeep. 10 gals, imo are great for hospital tanks and that is about it with cichlids. they do need more than that. way too small.

the orange one is possibly a red zebra, the yellow one if it has black on the fins is a yellow lab and the other with the dark stripe could be a number of fish. need a better description or a picture to be sure what it is.

semper fi

I agree with semper fi. I just wanted to say is there any way at all you can show us some pics of the fish?

i could get some pix but i found out that there are 2 cobalt blue zebra's 2 electric yellow, and 2 red zebras...I talked to a guy at a lfs and he said he would buy them off me if they were healty...i was thinking about keeping the blues....

Most reactions

Back