HELP, FISH DYING!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Tomie

Reaction score
Hello, as some of you may know I posted a thread around a week ago about how my two Cory’s and my plants had died. I removed the plants and did an immediate water change. And have continued to do so over the past week. I’ve since added new plants which I’ve purchased before which seem to be safe. I’ve returned home tonight after a meal out with friends and the water in my tank looks somewhat cloudy again! Also my favourite fish, my dwarf gourami is laid at the bottom of the tank dead :(!

Also one of my harlequin rasbora’s has turned to an off white colour. He seems so pale. My other fish aren’t really acting their normal self either. Does anybody know what could be causing this? I look after my fish tank, give regular water changes which include a gravel clean.

Ammonia, nitrate and nitrite seem to be at a normal level. I only did a big water change yesterday so I know the water and gravel is clean.

I’ll attach pictures of my harlequin, he’s normally a orange and black fish. Which we found unusual to start with as our other harlequins are pink and black, but we was later told it was a mixed breed?

Attachments

• 96646396-D3AF-4697-8A35-34D803B4F7C2.jpeg
    96646396-D3AF-4697-8A35-34D803B4F7C2.jpeg
    960.5 KB · Views: 102

Most reactions

Back