Hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Plantedtanknewbie69

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am Jason. I am about to restart the hobby after several years break and I have decided that I want a planted tank with peaceful community fish, amano and CO2. I think a hooded tank is my preference although I am very tempted by the open top for aquascaping. I have seen the OASE 300 HighLine which I have fallen in love with. Any suggestions or helpful tips for what is available nowadays to help and support the setting up and successful running of a planted tank would be massively appreciated.

:hi: For high-tech setups, I watch George Farmer for inspiration and tips. I've never kept a large tank but I've heard very good things about the OASE selection. Another aquascaping channel that is a good watch is MJ Aquascaping. There are also many experienced members on this forum who will help with any questions or queries. :)

For plants and equipment, I recommend -

:hi: For high-tech setups, I watch George Farmer for inspiration and tips. I've never kept a large tank but I've heard very good things about the OASE selection. Another aquascaping channel that is a good watch is MJ Aquascaping. There are also many experienced members on this forum who will help with any questions or queries. :)

For plants and equipment, I recommend -

Thanks Matt, that’s really helpful. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Welcome to the forum, Jason... :hi:
Sufficient members who are willing to help you out with all of your questions.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back