Hello.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

SeaGypsy13

Reaction score
Hey. Iā€™m new here. Quick introduction: Iā€™m totally and completely blind. It will take me a while to learn how to navigate so patience is most welcome.
Iā€™ve been keeping fish since I was a child. Iā€™ve got too many sarassa comets in a forever growing pond outside. A male guppy tank. A male black orchid crowntail betta in a 20 gallon long. Female guppies, 3 gold WCMM, longfin leopard danio, giant danio and 3 albino corys in a 40 gallon planted breeder. I love my finbabies.
I type by talking. Siri and I donā€™t always agree on what Iā€™ve said. I mean no offense to anyone ever. I try to listen to what Iā€™m posting. And sometimes I canā€™t speak as well as Iā€™d like. So if yā€™all ever ask a question and Iā€™m not answering, give me time.

Hi, SeaGypsy13. Iā€™m new too and glad we can navigate through this together.

You will. You can do anything. I wontā€™t tell anyone how good you are with diseases. Lol!

Please donā€™t. Not up to that. I like having old friends on here.

Site said Gypsy13 was taken. Didnā€™t change it much though. Not hiding. Ok. Kinda sorta hiding.

Site said Gypsy13 was taken. Didnā€™t change it much though. Not hiding. Ok. Kinda sorta hiding.
My name is exactly the same as it is on FL lol. I donā€™t think you did anything wrong so no need to hide but I understand wanting to

I wish I had kept my regular name but canā€™t change it now.

Where are you? Hopefully I answered your question on pond winter feeding. If not give a shout.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back