Hello, new here!

Megsy

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm not exactly new to fish, but new to involving myself in the world of fish forums. However i'm very excited to hear different opinions/advice and see other people's beautiful tanks!
So, a little about me? (i don't quite know how this works!!)
Growing up my great grandad had a big, beautiful, well loved pond stocked full of huge(!!) koi carps, then my grandad had incredible planted tropical tank full of all sorts of beautiful fish - including a lot of catfish (maybe thats where my obsession with them comes from!). Then growing up we always had tanks, my dad was a fish fanatic - we just had tanks everywhere (haha!) He's down to two now though. One awesome marine coral tank with a few smaller fish in, and a huge marine tank with angelfish and such like that have a tendency to eat the corals.
I have always had a tank of my own since i was tiny, my dad was desperate for one of his children to love fish as much as him and it worked, theres nothing i love more than going to fish stores and expos with my dad!!
I've recently brought myself a slightly bigger tank - an 100L and I'm slowly starting to stock it up!!
So far I've got one remaining tetra (his friends was lost in the move, but he's getting some new friends soon) too many guppies (i know!!! they were the last survivors of my old tank and i couldn't leave them so ended up transferring them, now I've kinda become attached to them but they are multiplying like crazy again!), then a few forktail rainbows, and three black catfish and newly added today leopard catfish - I'm so so in love with them both, they are such pretty fish!
Any ideas for some different, bright, relatively small fish would be fab. I've got a few ideas but some different opinions would be awesome.

So, thats me. I'm looking forward to being a part of this little community.
Meg :)

Hello!
I'm not exactly new to fish, but new to involving myself in the world of fish forums. However i'm very excited to hear different opinions/advice and see other people's beautiful tanks!
So, a little about me? (i don't quite know how this works!!)
Growing up my great grandad had a big, beautiful, well loved pond stocked full of huge(!!) koi carps, then my grandad had incredible planted tropical tank full of all sorts of beautiful fish - including a lot of catfish (maybe thats where my obsession with them comes from!). Then growing up we always had tanks, my dad was a fish fanatic - we just had tanks everywhere (haha!) He's down to two now though. One awesome marine coral tank with a few smaller fish in, and a huge marine tank with angelfish and such like that have a tendency to eat the corals.
I have always had a tank of my own since i was tiny, my dad was desperate for one of his children to love fish as much as him and it worked, theres nothing i love more than going to fish stores and expos with my dad!!
I've recently brought myself a slightly bigger tank - an 100L and I'm slowly starting to stock it up!!
So far I've got one remaining tetra (his friends was lost in the move, but he's getting some new friends soon) too many guppies (i know!!! they were the last survivors of my old tank and i couldn't leave them so ended up transferring them, now I've kinda become attached to them but they are multiplying like crazy again!), then a few forktail rainbows, and three black catfish and newly added today leopard catfish - I'm so so in love with them both, they are such pretty fish!
Any ideas for some different, bright, relatively small fish would be fab. I've got a few ideas but some different opinions would be awesome.

So, thats me. I'm looking forward to being a part of this little community.
Meg :)
I'm looking to do a planted tank with lots of ember tetras

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back