Head injured

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Today I did some errands and when I was done, A branch hit me in my face. That branch got broken by today's storm when I was just outside the grocery store. There was no time to evade it. It felt more like a big stone than a branch the moment it hit me. My vison went bad and I almost fell for I couldn't keep my balance. Because I'm a real bleeder (caused by my meds), I really had to dab my blood thoroughly before it almost stopped bleeding. Some people helped me out right away. The bump that has appeared is now almost gone. But the headache remains.
398820198_2062511957433219_3985411999377105466_n.jpg

Even though I feel bad for your injury, it seems as if you were actually very lucky because it could have been very damaging, considering how close to the eyes and other sensitive parts. Must keep it clean and hopefully it will just be part of your tales to tell ---- the wild bear swathed at your face, but you stood your ground.....

Ooof! That looks ouchie 😬

Take care of that, and watch for a concussion.

Even though I feel bad for your injury, it seems as if you were actually very lucky because it could have been very damaging, considering how close to the eyes and other sensitive parts. Must keep it clean and hopefully it will just be part of your tales to tell ---- the wild bear swathed at your face, but you stood your ground.....
Well, when it happened, it looked much more worse for it kept bleeding. As I wrote already, I has sight problems. It took a couple of minutes when my vision returned.
Ooof! That looks ouchie 😬
Yep, I felt that...
Take care of that, and watch for a concussion.
I did decide to go to the emergency room. Just to be sure. I was told that I had a slight concussion.
Get better soon. Trees can be vicious.
LOL! I've noticed that...
Well, it was already on the news yesterday that a storm would be coming up. It seemed as the wind came from all directions.

Today I did some errands and when I was done, A branch hit me in my face. That branch got broken by today's storm when I was just outside the grocery store. There was no time to evade it. It felt more like a big stone than a branch the moment it hit me. My vison went bad and I almost fell for I couldn't keep my balance. Because I'm a real bleeder (caused by my meds), I really had to dab my blood thoroughly before it almost stopped bleeding. Some people helped me out right away. The bump that has appeared is now almost gone. But the headache remains.
When you say that branch got broken by the storm, was the storm you freaking out coz the branch just bashed you on the head. AHHH FUPLIE TREE, DIE

You need a couple of weeks of rest for concussion. No street fighting, no MMA, no jumping out of aircraft and no Judo.

Take it easy for a few weeks. Monitor or get someone to monitor your speech and body movements over the next 48 hours. If you start to slur words or sway when standing up, go to a hospital asap. You should be ok though, the bone in the forehead is slightly thicker than other parts of the skull and brain damage is less likely to occur there.

It's strange, but I was standing beside the ocean yesterday, and I heard a hollow sound like a ringing bell coming from the direction of Europe....

When you say that branch got broken by the storm, was the storm you freaking out coz the branch just bashed you on the head. AHHH FUPLIE TREE, DIE

You need a couple of weeks of rest for concussion. No street fighting, no MMA, no jumping out of aircraft and no Judo.

Take it easy for a few weeks. Monitor or get someone to monitor your speech and body movements over the next 48 hours. If you start to slur words or sway when standing up, go to a hospital asap. You should be ok though, the bone in the forehead is slightly thicker than other parts of the skull and brain damage is less likely to occur there.
Well, I woke up pretty late today. This headache was still present and is getting less now. But the bump is still there and so is the wound. I will take it slow this weekend.
It's strange, but I was standing beside the ocean yesterday, and I heard a hollow sound like a ringing bell coming from the direction of Europe....
You've heard my head... :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back