Harrys Upgrade

upgrade looking closer than i thought. :hyper: i may get a juwel rio 300 (new one with 4 54W lights) or the one from nd aquatics. also i will be having 6 t5 lights (ati sun power unit) then i can have 4 white tubes 1 blue and 1 purple lights :good:
would that be enough for a clam? also are the tubes from iquatics any good?

well i sold my camera to my mum and dad to get my netbook. so before i upgrade i will be buying a new camera. this one will be rechargeable. 14.1 mp sony cyber-shot one. £114 :good: will be way better than my compact :good:

im in the middle of sorting a upgrade out myself and been looking at various options for lighting and have decided on light unit from allpondsolutions on ebay they seem good quality and have gd reviews on the lights and come in a number off diff options think a 6x54 light with hangin kit and tubes is 250quid

Too bad you guys don't have fish need it over there in the UK...great lights for cheap. I just got a 250 watt halide for $170, with bulb included :D
I agree with Ben, halides have way more depth penetration, but unless you're going for a deep tank (like mine), T5's are just as good.

extension to the house starts this month. so i am going to get a 4 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot. but its going to stop at winter because of the weather :sad: and start next year :sad: or we get done during winter depends on the builder :lol: so my tank moves to the sitting/or dining room then goes straight to my new room into the bigger tank.
so equipment buying has begun :D
now were is that money tree gone i just planted :ninja:

ok tank will be 36*24*24 or 48*18*24 but i would like a 30inch wide tank like morri

lighting: 6 54W t5 ati unit or 39W
live rock 25kg or 15kg
skimmer: deltech mce 600 or something that sits inside the sump
lights: 4 reef whites 2 blue
power heads: 2 Koralia Evolution 4000 Circulation Pumps
return pump: NewJet NJ3000 Multi Pump
sand: Caribsea Aragamax Sugar size sand
heater:1 Rena Smart Heater 300W
heater controller: dont know what one
lives stock: fish: yellow or kole tang any other suggestions? corals: mixture of sps and lps corals suggestions please. inverts: maxima clam,many snails,no more hermits or shrimps other than maybe peppermints,serpent star and any other things i may need.
i may get a calcium reactor later on.

Most reactions

Back