Happy to be here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rods' Food

Reaction score
We dont get a lot of opportunities to visit all of the forums we sponsor, but I would like to make an introduction and thank you all for allowing us to sponsor here .

There may be other crew members posting, but I will mainly be the one posting. I am Rod. :drinks:. Creator and owner of Rods' Food. My background is mostly saltwater reefs. I was an early coral farmer, but I enjoyed anemones and clownfish more. I have raised 9 species of saltwater fish - mostly clowns. Momma onyx on our label produced thousands. A partial quote from a well respected author/speaker/blogger - "" which made his offspring, the famous "Rod's Onyx". She earned her spot on our logo. She disappeared in our reef a few years ago. Her mate - now female - is still putting down viable nests at over 20 years of age. ( It's all in the food :) )

Due to necessity, I started making my own foods using high quality - ultra fresh- human grade seafoods in the 90's Early 2000s Rods Food was sold in our own store, and released to other stores in 2006. by 2011-2012 we were awarded with the top selling frozen food - 3 years straight. We have now brought our ultra fresh seafoods and superior color enhancers to the freshwater world, with a large mouth blend, and a small mouth blend.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back