Gutted

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Well I am not really into photography that much.

MY father has been a Photographer for over 30 years and was taught by WHDenning and Clarkes of Coventry.

Today was a Very Sad Day.

My Father has had his Antique Camera Bag with his Cameras stolen while photgraphing a Wedding.
He's Made a Police report and recorded the Value of the Cameras @ Approx 20-25000.00.
Some of his original cameras from when he started were in it the Bag. (Antique Leather Camera Bag)
To say dad is gutted is an understatement, He loved those cameras. And He only cam back of a shopping trip for new cameras 2 weeks ago and had bought 4 new cameras.

Some of the Camera equipment taken:

hasselblad
Rolleiflex
Leica
Nikon
Canon
Metz

Loads more stuff like his flashes and etc.

It Happened in Leicester this morning around 0940am, if anyone hears of any old schol cameras being sold in the areas please let me know.
No way he wil ever be able to build up his collection of cameras like those again.

omg! thats sooo sad :-( some people these days :grr: well, for what its worth i reeeeaaaally hope that the police get the cameras back safe and sound :/ and i hope the thieving idiots get caught and punished :grr:

Good News,

A Neighbour found his bag and told the People who had booked Dad, They dropped it off last night. Nothing was missing and the rolls of films were in it aswell.

Most reactions

Back