Gsa

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
If you dose and have GSA appearing I heard you up the P? Now if I dose separate Macro and trace can I just up the macro? Or does it have to be just the P?

If the plants are OK, then just up the P. I occasionally get some GSA on the glass and i remove what i can with a credit card and up the P a little and it doesn't come back.

Yeah but I can't just up the P lol mines a mix of N and P lol does upping both not help then?

it shouldn't cause any problems as long as the system is doing well. So up the N and P and keep on top of the water changes.

Cool, just wondered, not that I have any but I like being prepared with my hardscape as I spent a good hour scrubbing the rocks for the new scape. Funny as I didn't know Nourish+ was just N&P I thought it was an all in one so only been dosing that for weeks now :( lucky I found out today with the new scape and put a swift order in AE for regular Nourish to use with it and I had some TPN+ still in the cupboard

Cool, just wondered, not that I have any but I like being prepared with my hardscape as I spent a good hour scrubbing the rocks for the new scape. Funny as I didn't know Nourish+ was just N&P I thought it was an all in one so only been dosing that for weeks now :( lucky I found out today with the new scape and put a swift order in AE for regular Nourish to use with it and I had some TPN+ still in the cupboard so using that till it arrives.

Breathes a sigh of relief

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back