Greetings from a new member...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

JMatt

Reaction score
Greetings all! Just joined this community, although I've been reading some of the topic issues, and just wanted to say hello, and look forward to exchanging ideas and learning from some of you more seasoned folks!

Thanks, and yes I do...just cycled my 90g corner tank, and have added a few fish, although they seem to hide most of the time. And pardon the reflections on the glass! ;)

Attachments

• Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 79
Can I ask a silly question - do you mean 90g (ie gallon) or 90 litres? Comparing the tank to the gravel and decor, it looks too small to be 90 gallons ????

Can I ask a silly question - do you mean 90g (ie gallon) or 90 litres? Comparing the tank to the gravel and decor, it looks too small to be 90 gallons ????
It's actually a 92 gallon bow front corner tank, I assume that means emplty/no gravel and/or decorations, which I'm estimating displaces 5 gallons, perhaps?

I thought I'd better check as members have mixed up gallons and litres before......

Thanks, and yes I do...just cycled my 90g corner tank, and have added a few fish, although they seem to hide most of the time. And pardon the reflections on the glass! ;)

Nice! I like the rounded look!

-Kamran

Most reactions

Back