Gold Honey Gouramis

canis_lupus

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Yesterday i bought a super cute gold honey gourami! i have 2 get another they r soooo awesome i love watching him probe around :wub: o his name is Auric!
now the questions.....i looked in the book at the store and it said that these guys get 2 b 1 3/4" about......so thats fine for a ten gal right? do they get along with each other.....like could i get another one.....i don't know the dif between males and females either! my other question is could i put female bettas with them.....or will there be problems with incompatibility?
anyway i'll post a pic of him in the pix section he's the best.......any info would b good.....and i'll search the net a bit :wub:

hi m8 ,i have 2 red honey gouramis who are about to be returned to the lfs, as they are nipping chunks out of my betta at night. By day the are all nice as pie,but at night the turn into little terrors.If you can keep them away from your bettas they are a cool little fish.
as for the sexing ,the femail tends to be larger but duller in colour

hmmm.....well he's small and unagressive right now.....and my female betta is a plakat so she has very short fins...the gourami isn't interested in my fancy guppy right now....i guess i'll have 2 find out.....cuz i can always put the bettas back in their little tanks......thanks
:D

Most reactions

Back