gill problem?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

iloveyou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
one of my bettas doesnt really do much... jus kinda chills at the top almost vertical...

he flares at his neighbour every so often, but most the time he jus chills..

under the gill flap, (the part that comes out when he flares).. almost appears to stay part way out... not sure if his gills are inflamed or what the dilly is...

anyone know?

he eats fine, and flares at his male neighbour, but i think something might be kinda wrong :X

This is my problem right now also....so I would be interested in knowing what others have to say about it. From my research I have concluded that mine has betta pinch fin....her fins are clamped, she is floating at the top of the water and her one gill is inflamed... I have learned that it is a result of a gill parasite and should be treated accordingly....although my girl is not eating and each time she takes a breath air pops out of the gill. Similar?

If he does have a gill problem cure him while you still can.... my little girl died last night after only 24 hours of warning... I couldn't figure it out at first....so if you have figured it out consider yourself lucky and get him the help he needs.

hes been like it for a month.. since i got him.. he still eats and flares... im just wondering what the deal is

Most reactions

Back