Giant swords

Great Lakes

Always do right, not popular...
Reaction score
A store downstate carried the giant swords about three years ago when I first got my 90 gallon. When I went back a little later to get one, they were gone! I tried for over a year to get one. They said they kept trying to order them, but couldn't get them. Then last weekend I was downstate to another store and found them again! I was on a marine mission, so I couldn't get them then, but I go back down in two more weeks....

These things are cool, almost two feet tall. Perfect for a background plant to hide heaters and such in the larger tanks.

But if anyone knows a site where they can be ordered online, I would like to know.... :D

GL,
There is a wholesaler here localy that I normally ask to specieal order plants / food / and some fish sp for me. I can ask if they are avail. If so I can easily bag them and ship them to you. Shipping should be fairly cheap if I could find them. Would say you can have one of the ones I have now but, they are MONSTERS and are established with mile long root systems.

Danny

Danny, that might be a go, but I think they might freeze this time of year. I know what you mean about the roots. When I switched my 90gal to marine, I had a large sword that had roots almost covering half the bottom.

But hey, if you could find out how much.... :D

Most reactions

Back