Ghosts

Seeing photos and programs on TV really scares me, like at the minute I feel scared after looking at them pictures. You will probably laugh but its the way I feel.

Why would women want to look like a cross between Weird Al Yankovic and a clingon?
LMFAO! I loved that, he/she/it is a woman isn't it? lmao, only joking.
PMSL @ Your joke though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Well didnt you know big mick all women want to be clingons :lol:! Your better half was right I said LOCKS (as in hair) not LOOKS! :rolleyes:

I wonder what your brother would think if he heard you say that sort of thing about him :sly:

Neal, there is nothing wrong with feeling creeped out or scared after looking at things like that or even watching films, thats what the images are meant to do! If they didnt creep people out there wouldnt be a market for such things! I love creepy films even if they do make me paranoid for a while!

I don't want to offend anyone, it's just my believes... but I really don't believe in any of that Ghost nosense - We can explore the deepest ocean and walk on the moon... but we can't prove if ghosts exsist?!

WRONG TIMMYSTOOD!!!

the ocean is 80% un explored.

the moon landing was a fake, theres no wind on the moon. atmosphere - wind
moon - NO atmosphere, NO wind. its a proven fact,
XD
anyway i am so into ghosts etc have NEVER expirienced them, if anything is ever on the tele like that i just have to watch it!

sorry to double post but i only posted my alst one from page 1.
after reading page 3 i got soemthing more to say!

has anyone watched the xfiles yeah ? its cool! if you like paranormal etc u gotta watch it!
the episode tht scared me for ages, its the only x files that scared me, and its got this lil indian guy with no legs, who skates around on a piece of wood with his hands and it makes an eerie creaky sound from the wheel, and he kills people by actually going up them ( ewww ) and they die 20 minutes later , and he gets into this sb urb and kills this man, mulder looks him up and he is a sadhi or something and they can aparently elude you, and you can look straight at him and you wont see him, also he creates himself to look like soemone else but isnt really , thats how he gets you, he gets kileld in the end after chasing some kid home with the eerie wheel creaking!!!
anyway they shoot what they see as the kid but it turns into some creepy dead legless indian guy...
it was so creepy if anyone else has seen that they will know what i mean!
it will scare you of creaking wheels:p lmao

I don't want to offend anyone, it's just my believes... but I really don't believe in any of that Ghost nosense - We can explore the deepest ocean and walk on the moon... but we can't prove if ghosts exsist?!

WRONG TIMMYSTOOD!!!

the ocean is 80% un explored.

the moon landing was a fake, theres no wind on the moon. atmosphere - wind
moon - NO atmosphere, NO wind. its a proven fact,
XD
anyway i am so into ghosts etc have NEVER expirienced them, if anything is ever on the tele like that i just have to watch it!
Try this link:

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

There is so much evidence that the landings were not fakes it is unreal. The fake landings people use the same bad science that Intelligent Design people do, they already know the result they want and then go looking for evidence to support their theory, ignoring all the other evidence they find.

One of the largest things to remember is that we are still now firing lasers at experiemtns placed on the moon by the lunar astronauts and still getting replies back.

As to ghosts? I'll believe it when I see some actual evidence of it, same as aliens being here purely to abduct people from the middle of nowhere and turn cows inside out.

I serisously do not believe that the moon landing that you guys are on about ever happened come off it we can only just manage to make it to space nowadays so there is no way it could happen also how on earth did they get the camera out before the first person walked on the moon? I suppose its each to their own on whether or not they believe the moon landing!

But on a different note I love the x-files and all that paranormal stuff, shame the series went down the pan after about series 3 or 4 as it was no longer about the paranormal it was more about boring consipiracies etc but I suppose you can only come up with so many good ideas!

Natsuko, rather than reading the trendy interpretations, try looking into the actual evidence. The fake believers have no actual evidence, but it ties in nicely with the whole "Area 51" conspiracies.

Bring some evidence, Natsuko, that the landings were faked, and I bet it has been disproved by any half decent scientist. How would they have faked the movement of the astronauts? Read the link I posted and see whether you still believe they were faked.

As an example of why they did happen: it would be impossible to fake the movement of the astronauts due to the gravity difference between the Earth and the Moon (the moon having 1/6th the gravity of the Earth). The only possible ways would have been under water or through the use of strings. Considering the level of technology available in those days, it would have been blatent that the shots had been faked.

Again, I implore people, look at the facts before believing the trendy conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry but I don't believe it ever happened, I'm not going on the "Trendy" conspiracy theory as like you said you can look into anything you want and see something that you want to see! It's one of those controversial subjects that you either believe or dont believe in! If they had been to the moon I'm sure there would have been alot more moon landings since then which if there have I've not heard about them! All I ever hear of is rockets being sent up to space and coming back which alot of them are unmanned and fail so if we cant get it right now then with the primitive technology we had back then it is more or less impossible that is what I'm going on and nothing else!

Again Natsuko, I beseech thee to actually look at the evidence before commenting. you are saying you don't believe they happened purely because you think history would have been different if we had. All the evidence points to you being wrong, but rather than accept evidence, you prefer to have your own belief.

There are plenty of reasons for not going to the moon, the most important one being cost. Most Americans would baulk at the $30 billion cost of sending men to the moon. And with inflation it is now more likely to be 60, or even 100 billion dollars, not something most people would see as a worthwhile cost, especially when the average man paying his taxes sees no direct benefit.

Though I feel I am wasting my time, as no matter how much evidence is presented you will still not believe will you? :/

"None so deaf as those who do not wish to hear"

It is landing on deaf ears in my case as I will never believe that back in those days they could do it! You'd think with the amount of money they are spending in sending things out into space to monitor the planets that they would have since sent more men to the moon to do more research but as it is I havent heard of anyone going to the moon since which if they had successfully gone they would be doing it more frequently!

You could be right and I could be wrong and its the same vice versa, the only people who actually know about it are either dead or keeping it quiet! I think we can agree to disagree as its pointless arguing black is white etc as we are all entitled to our own opinions!

Hmmmm perhaps a ghost will come back and tell us if it was real or fake :lol: sorry had to put it in with the thread originially being for ghosts!

If they landed on the moon Im a monkey, dont trust anyone. There is plenty evidence backing up both corners and its up to the individual to decide for themselves which they chose to believe.

My mate Duncan reckons he used to go out with the Geordie lass from 'Girls Aloud'......doesnt make it true though.

The people who know are those involved in the Apollo program who have provided lots of books, journals, personal accounts and above all, EVIDENCE that they went there.

You are just chosing to ignore it because you think we would keep going there for experiements. Why? what is the gain from experiments on the moon. We can conduct experiments in 1g on earth, and in 0g in space on the space stations (first Mir, then the ISS - or do you not believe in these either?). The extra expense to get to the moon makes it not worthwhile going there considering what extra experiments can be done.

NASA received a total budget of $15 billion dollars in 2005. That's half the cost of the Apollo programme before inflation makes it smaller. And that figure included all the other missions it runs (the space shuttle, education, other satellite launches). The money just isn't there, nor is the will. Once they got to the moon, it was a bit "well, we did it, what can we do now?" and the answer was, at the time, nothing that justified the cost. It was an experiement in proving it could be done borne out of the cold war technology and arms race with the Soviet Union.

The soviets had a huge lunar space prgramme, but once the Americans got there first they stopped too as there was little to actually gain for the cost.

Edit - Big Mick, there is no evidence backing up the fakers beliefs, only their slant on 3rd and 4th generation scanned pics that anyone with a basic knowledge of photography and physics can prove is wrong. I used to wonder what the excellent evidence the fake believers had and even had my doubts. I then saw the "evidence" and read some analyses of it by people with more than half a brain cell and it soon showed that the people who believe it was faked have as much a scientific backing for their claims as those who support Intelligent Design.

It really saddens me to see people believe spin like this without actually trying at all to look into it and find out for themselves. :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back