Sean_Buckley

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am planning to have in my 33 gallon:
3 angelfish
8 bronze cories
1 RTBS
8 or so emporer tetras.

And in my 40 gallon, I have 2 RES, and 4 convict cichlids (2 pairs). How many ghost shrimp could I put in each? Will they get eaten? They will have plenty of hiding places. How much do they normally cost? And would they eat the turtle poop?
Sean

How many ghost shrimp could I put in each? A lot, at least a dozen in each aquarium

Will they get eaten?
The cichlids are a definite possiblity, the angels might, and the rest I'm unsure about or don't know. The Cories definitely wouldn't, and neither would the Tetras.

How much do they normally cost?
Depends on where you live but usually 25¢

And would they eat the turtle poop?
Probably not though you can give it a try.

If you're going to place the shrimp in a turtle tank, they'll get eaten...

If the angel(s) don't attack, then it should be fine. Actually, it just occurred to me that I don't know what RTBs is. Please enlighten me. :p

A RTBS is a Red Tailed Black Shark. If I have lots of hiding places will the turtles eat them? Are they very fast? My turtles aren't, lol, and my angels arent that big.
Sean

Sean_Buckley said:
A RTBS is a Red Tailed Black Shark. If I have lots of hiding places will the turtles eat them? Are they very fast? My turtles aren't, lol, and my angels arent that big.
Sean
The turtles would probably pick them off, one by one until they were all gone :p

Given time, the turtle will go after the fish as well if they are small enough to get.

Most reactions

Back