Ghost Hunters

Night61

Fish Herder
Reaction score
ok here is the thing, i work in a hotel that has Ghost hunters visiting in the next few days. i relized i pretty much know nothing about them. i don't really watch shows like that, here is the thing i need as much information about taps as you guys can give me. please please

Heres the thing about Ghost Hunter type shows-has there ever been any evidence that ghosts actually exist? I mean, sure they freak out and run to someone who screamed, but there is never anything that shows that they found something. I used to watch one, and I got bored because nothing ever really happened. Just my opinion, but am open to others :)

No evidence for or against it.

TAPS are ok, they are pretty good at debunking but they are a money maker and have lost credibility. Although, it does attract custom to a business,when the likes of TAPs appear.

oh yeah they do, they brought us business in an other wise dead part of the season for the hotel, not only that the local pizza parlor made out really well. whats good for one busniess in a tourist area usually benifits a few others.

I love Ghost Hunters, aka TAPS. Watch the show every Wednesday. You're so lucky they came to the place you work at!! I'm big on the whole ghost thing, just call me peculiar haha.
Jason and Grant and the crew actually might be coming to the fort in my town soon. Apparently the producers are interested. I sure hope they do!
One question, when they came were people able to meet them? Like people who didn't work at the hotel? Was it announced for the public when it would be?

Most reactions

Back