Getting Your Priorities Sorted Out......

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
When you have a conflict of interests....... Improvise!!!

Beer.jpg

Ya know.. I was too busy making that joke I forgot to mention the fish lol. Was going to say its definately a cichlid and would be better asked on that section of the forum. :p

yes i have posted a forum, its on new world cichlids though, should it be on old/african?

I researched the festivum, niether of them have that black stripe by their eye but they say that the male and fermal difference that one of them is dark and heavily barred and the other isnt but there is also a colour difference however that probably woldnt have generated yet, if it is a festivum then will it be ok keeping two in a 250L 120cm x 45cm x 46cm with 2 firemouths 1 rainbow shark 6 red eye congo tetras and 3 silver dollars? (YAAY M1 and M2 (blue rams) have finally paired off!)

I blame Blue Ramerezi :shifty: :lol:

It's definitely not a festivum though, I've got one swimming about 2 foot to the right of me and it looks nothing like that picture ;)

Noooooo.....too late....now my sons saw the picture! Oh oh, if I come home to their version of this idea, I am going to blame you, Mr Venter! :lol:

Most reactions

Back