Getting Impatient Now

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
put my discus in fleabay , got 7 watchers and 6 bids but nowhere near the reserve yet. its a 10 day listing and i know i wont get any real bidding action until the last day or so . im starting to think i should of done a shorter listing. the need to tinker is strong in this 1 :lol:

You are as bad as my Hubby, questions me how long to do the listing, puts in on for 10 days then changes his mind :rolleyes:

You have 6 watchers and one nosey parker :lol:

I always use 10 day listings with good results.

The problem you'd have with a shorter listing is that, the listing might end before everyone gets to see it. just try to be patient and let the bidding run its course

hmmm wonder who the nosey parker could be :rolleyes: i thought it was only the seller that could see how many people were watching an item?

The problem you'd have with a shorter listing is that, the listing might end before everyone gets to see it. just try to be patient and let the bidding run its course

yeah thats why i did a 10 day listing i wanted as many people to see it as possible . the only trouble is a absolutely suck at waiting . :crazy:

put my discus in fleabay , got 7 watchers and 6 bids but nowhere near the reserve yet. its a 10 day listing and i know i wont get any real bidding action until the last day or so . im starting to think i should of done a shorter listing. the need to tinker is strong in this 1 :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back