Funny Photos

Bloo

~ I learn something new ~ ~~~~ every day ~~~~
Reaction score
OK, these aren't mine but lets make a thread for some funny photos (keep it "clean"!).

A friend of mine from South Africa sent these to me - and I think they're excellent (I'm sure Alex and Carmen will appreciate this!) :lol:

It came with this message:
Now this is a seriously strict mom. She caught her child stealing and made him do this for punishment.
Don't mess with her.
SHE gets my vote for the MOM of the Year.

image0011.jpg

image0021.jpg

image0031.jpg

:lol: the bubble is a bit blurry but it says-"I think there's a spy among us..."

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 99
in the tradition of Blue Peter
here's one I made earlier
untitled.jpg

Sorry to get political people, but I think this is one of the funniest political cartoons I've ever seen (once you get past the shock and disgust behind its meaning of course)

saudihighness.gif

On a side note, I always thought the above quote by Einstein is more chilling then all the horror films ever made.

A man of amazing insight.

"Concern for man himself and his fate must always be the chief interest of all technical endeavors... In order that the creations of our mind shall be a blessing and not a curse to mankind. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."

This is a picture of my ridiculous dog joining us in the bath because a fire work went off outside and she didn't want to be alone.....couldn't you have just gone under the desk like other animals do?

BathBaby2.jpg

(Obviously edited for a reason)

Oh and check out that bathroom colour scheme!! when we bought the house, the walls in there were plum pink and the bathroom suite was green, Nice.

hysteric.gif
Sue, that pic is just hillarious !! the look on your face says it all!

A friend of mine from South Africa sent these to me - and I think they're excellent (I'm sure Alex and Carmen will appreciate this!) :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thanks Bloo, that was funny. Sorry, only just saw this one.

Great pics everyone else.

:nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back