Full Set Up Juwel Rio 180 Staffs / Cheshire Border

marcandnic

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Equipment make/model/size: juwel rio 180 Eheim 2213 and 2217 external filters, 300 w heater other accessories and fish
Quantity for sale: 1 job lot
Reason for Sale: getting newer larger tank
Delivery or Collection:collection
Sales price:150
Postage & Packaging:n/a
Photograph:

30jilxj.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi,

Currently after a new tank as I need to upgrade my 60l urgently following an axolotl emergency (they exist really!)  I and am not far away in Rugeley and I have an estate car for collection. I was due to get one off these off gumtree yesterday but the seller pulled out just as I was setting off. If you are happy for me to view I can come around any time from now onwards and the only requirement from me would be a hand loading as I will be solo or with my lad (8 year old) I can get help unloading at my end

The picture looks good, is there anything I should know re: leaks, scratches, cosmetic/water damage or leaky filters dodgy lights? Does the sale include both filters btw. Sorry for so many questions.

I have one other possible tank viewing but I am basically going to have to buy the 1st tank in good condition around 180 -250L I can drop on or order a new one in the next few days from Seapets

I can pay cash, paypal or bacs whatever suits.

Thanks

Martin

Edit: I notice the listing says it includes fish, I can't take them sorry if that is a problem my axolotl are cold water and dont play well with tank mates

Most reactions

Back