Fujifilm Finepix S1500

AdAndrews

Marine Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Hi guys, im looking for a new camera, and i think that the s1500 fits the bill perfectly, has anyone got this, and would like to share experience with it, or maybe a couple of pics?

thanks

Adam

i have it, totaly amazing camera :) great if your a newb with them!! if you want some pics of how it can take pics i can post some...marcos or whatever...will see what i can do :)

i have it, totaly amazing camera :) great if your a newb with them!! if you want some pics of how it can take pics i can post some...marcos or whatever...will see what i can do :)
good to hear, :D

if you want to post a couple up, you dont have to my any means, doesnt have to be just tanks or fish either btw.

DSCF0945.jpg

macro mode

DSCF0982.jpg

super macro mode

DSCF1319.jpg

there not the best shots but you get n idea of how good the camera is, i mainly use mine for super macro shots and thinking about it the first pic may have been a super macro shot....well either way i think the camera is great and im sure that without a doubt you wont be able to stop taking pictures if you buy it :good:

whoops lol yes will have to edit that out.....

which one are you getting?? the s1500 or a higher model?

which one are you getting?? the s1500 or a higher model?
i think the s1500, the s2000hd for the extra cash doesnt really have any great difference in features that would make me go for that...

have you found out if it has burst setting yet??

i did have a look sorry i somehow managed to forget to post it lol. anyway no i couldnt find the setting only continueus shooting and a "ultra high speed" as it states, pretty good and i would assume very close to a burst setting

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back