Fry!

BigJfish12

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello all,
I know guppies are easy to breed but thought I would share some pictures of my guppy fry. I'm uncertain of how old they are.
20231230_141413.jpg

20231230_142208.jpg

They are from my female sunset guppy.
20231110_144103.jpg

It is hard not to smile when you see a baby fish in the aquarium. I remember the first time I had guppy babies I did not even want to go to work that day. I wanted to watch her have the young all morning long. Now you get to watch them grow and see how beautiful they become.

Having had livebearers in the past, it's even better when you spot a cherry barb fry in the tank. Even after a few weeks I just have to go and check it's still there several times a day :)

Yeah definitely. I experienced that but only with eggs as the unfortunately never hatched due to be eaten and I couldn't separate them due to lack of tank space.

Also is he partly endler just reminds he slightly of an endler, the female was definitely a guppy and was kept with a male guppy for a short period of time, but don't know what she was kept with before I purchased her.

Also is he partly endler just reminds he slightly of an endler, the female was definitely a guppy and was kept with a male guppy for a short period of time, but don't know what she was kept with before I purchased her.
He's definitely a mix. He's a platinum guppy with leopard marks on his chest and tigrinus marks on his rear part. Curious of how he will unfold once he's done coloring up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back