Free Fish In Rock Hill, Sc

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

number20121

Reaction score
I'm getting a used fish tank for my goldies tonight. But I found out only today that it comes with an Angelfish and four tropical small fish. I have no clue what kind of fish they are, the owner didn't know himself. He described them as about quarter size and orange and blue. Not sure if he meant they are orange AND blue or some are orange, some are blue. I'll see them in a little more than 3 hours and I will take photos at home.

Anyway, I can't keep them with my goldies, and I don't want them to die lonely in a fishbowl in a local school (since the nice lady at the Smart Pet store gave me the advise of donating them to a school, which at first sounded AWESOME until I thought that at schools they won't have nice big tanks for them).
I called the local petstores here but no one takes fish in.

I don't want any money for them, but as a big animal lover I need to be sure that they will have it good. I feel so bad, because now I know that I am taking away their former home and use it for my goldies... :( :( :(

Anyway, if someone is interested, let me know. I will be able to provide photos by later tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Most reactions

Back