Reaction score
   Equipment make/model/size: fluval flora fish tank
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale: closing down
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price:£45 ono
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

selling this tank,ideal for shrimp. has fluval mini filter also comes with heater and light. bogwwood covere in xmas moss,3 moss balls and 2 nerite snails.stand included. no glass lid as i sat on it and broke it,should be easy to replace i think,background will need to be resiliconed in as it has came loose.

SAM_0027_zps5bf33e67.jpg

SAM_0029_zpsd4cd82a5.jpg

SAM_0030_zps7d1268ee.jpg

The lids do break easily (trod on mine). I have a cheap piece of acrylic over mine. Well, I have a piece for mine, I've taken it off as the condensation wasn't good for the floating plants, but it worked well.

DrRob said:
The lids do break easily (trod on mine). I have a cheap piece of acrylic over mine. Well, I have a piece for mine, I've taken it off as the condensation wasn't good for the floating plants, but it worked well.
thanks

Most reactions

Back