Fishy ID and gravel for pond...?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Cat said:
DH09K461_kissycat.jpg

Its a big paddling pool :grr:
Paddling Pool! :eek: That thing holds more than 3000 gallons, you could fit a car in it. I'd like to see what you consider a swimming pool to be :hyper: Is that a hill in the background?

a mate had one of them, you can't really do much in them though, you can't swim....just sit there ans splash each other!!

put fish in it :thumbs:

I float on it paul :p

I said that to dad lets put fish in it ,he just gave me a strange look :unsure:

lol, u need someone to come round and chck a bucket of cold water on you :D

one of my mums friends put fish in there proper swimming pool, they only put goldfish in though :rolleyes:

paul_v_biker said:
lol, u need someone to come round and chck a bucket of cold water on you :D .....
Lets go paul, you got a bucket :lol:

Would be a nice pond though, you could sink it down abit and maybe heat it, would be great.

at bow aquatics they had all there koi in big collasable quarantine tanks the same as that, but the one with the expensive koi in was massive.

they had this huge koi in there, was 3ft long and under price it said "by appointment"!! and it had a 2ft shiro utsiro for £2000 :blink: didn't even look that nice in my opion!!

I got a few buckets we could use, i'll bring ice cubes aswell.

Will you bring vodka to go with those ice cubes please :thumbs:

If I go under you two come with me :p

Hmm think my bro had all the vodka, I think it tastes like the smell of cat flea stuff. Baileys is more my ticket...without ice, makes it all watery :sick:

We won't go under....i think putting snails in the buckets of cold water is another good idea :D

ahhhhhhhh one of the millers thumbs has died, although it was the smallest and weakest one that nearly died on the way back.

I put maggots and flake in for food but not sure if there taken it, what should I get for them?

They do have rocks from the river with weed and stuff on if tey fancy a munch of that.

paul_v_biker said:
ahhhhhhhh one of the millers thumbs has died, although it was the smallest and weakest one that nearly died on the way back.

I put maggots and flake in for food but not sure if there taken it, what should I get for them?

They do have rocks from the river with weed and stuff on if tey fancy a munch of that.
I'd try some live foods like Daphnia or Bloodworms.

Oh yer I put freeze dried daphia in yesterday, I'll have to get the bloodworm tomorrow.

I think they must of had the daphia as i couldn't see any, I can still see the maggots. But the stone loach seem to be constanly hiden under 1 of the rocks altogether.

Sorry to hear about the lost fish. The Stone Loaches will do that, they normally hide in groups under rocks in the current in the wild.

Yer, that how i saw them in the river, i placed my net behind them in the streams current direction dirturbed them and they go straight into it :D

Didn't see them so much in groups on the river bed though, maybe 2 in close proximatey.

Most reactions

Back