Fishtank 3 Or 4 Ft

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

discoiii

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Wanted:

Item Wanted fishtank 3 or 4 ft, Just tank no stand needed, What have you?
Condition Required Used
Price Limit depends on whats offered
Picture or Link to Item N/A
Location Leicestershire

I'm considering selling my DuoDeep 210 litre tank but I might be a bit far away in Kent?

Did you want it stocked or just the tank?

TT.

I will ask around a few marinests that have lots of tanks sitting around and let you know paul :good:

hi mate, how are you? hows Alfie? i possibly have a 3ft tank i might part with..... is it an upgrade or a breeder tank? its probably not good looking enough for a main on view tank but would make a great breeder tank. let me know if interested mate :good:

Matt

Hi Matt,

I'm fine thanks mate.. The tank is needed for a fry/growing-up tank and will be housed in the garage, It's looks aren't important as long as it holds the wet stuff ok.. What's the height and depth of it? has it got a hood?..and how many beer tokens you looking for?

Alfie is fine, He settled in well :good:

glad to hear :good: the tank is 3feet (36 inches) x 15 inches x 12 inches. it is water tight and has a lid but no lighting, but wipeout on here is offering me a light starter kit without tube posted for £10. it has had a repare to a chip on one corner but is water tight and is fine :good: i was going to use it as my angel fry tank but im unsure now... let me have a think about it and ill get back to you mate it cost me £30 and a trip to rugby so if i can get my money back ill be happy......

glad to hear :good: the tank is 3feet (36 inches) x 15 inches x 12 inches. it is water tight and has a lid but no lighting, but wipeout on here is offering me a light starter kit without tube posted for £10. it has had a repare to a chip on one corner but is water tight and is fine :good: i was going to use it as my angel fry tank but im unsure now... let me have a think about it and ill get back to you mate it cost me £30 and a trip to rugby so if i can get my money back ill be happy......
the reason i am possibly going to sell is that a friend has offered me 2 smaller tanks for next to nothing so im tempted as long as i can convince the wife.... :unsure: so if your interested let me know n ill get on to the wife................! :lol:

Most reactions

Back