Fishless Cycle Log

Ah brilliant, nice one!

Really felt for you yesterday, but glad to hear the rest of the made it through the night and you managed to get some new ones!

Best of luck! :)

Yes, I agree, glad to hear things are going well! Didn't mean to imply the wrong thing with my attempted joke, I don't really know anything about tetra general tonic, never heard of it! Lol, cat is right here on the table trying to soak up the heat from the laptop and therefor repeatedly changing my caps lock key, argh!

~~waterdrop~~

Thank you both :)

Tested again this morning: ammonia 0 and nitrite 0, so I think I can pronounce the fishless cycle a success! :good:

Fed half a tablet (the tablets are quite big) and caused a right stir - the nearest one got dead excited and pounced on it and then they started a feeding frenzy! Managed to count them and all 7 are still there, so I am back to being happy again now :) :wub: still can't manage any decent pics though - everytime I try they either move, or it doesn't focus properly.

Tetra General Tonic is basically malachite green...with a couple of other chems thrown in as well (can't remember what exactly), so quite broad range. But they seem to be doing fine so it's gone back in the cupboard again.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back