Fisherman - Any One Go Fishing!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I live in Miami, Florida

The snook and tarpon fishing is great!!! :good:
snook2ec.jpg

nice fish michael how much did that thing weight?
Greg 8)

hey i live in the UK/WALES and fish alot of lakes and canals, mostly for tench because i think tench give you the best fight and they are a green olive colour with red or orange eyes. My biggest fish that ive caught was 11lbs ghost carp which i caught on sweetcorn in a place called llantarnam ponds, he was beautiful :drool:

anyway just wondering:-

where are you from?
where you fish?
what you fish for?
what your biggest fish is?

im a newbie at fishing thats why ive opened a forum just for fishing so people can give info etc etc so if you are intrested just clik my siggy cheers

As you can tell by my screen name, I am way into Fly Fishing. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. I flyfish for trout every weekend during the summer and often times a few week days as well. I fish the Provo river, it's really good fishing there I've caught tons of 3 to 4 pound brown trout. I've also been to the San Juan River in New Mexico, there's tons of huge rainbow trout there, hope to return in a few weeks.

Catch and Release

SLC

Ive been a fisherman since i was 10 years old and until quite recently was a serious match angler competing in open matches every weekend and usually one or two during the week during the summer months. But rising costs in pools money and bait left me unable to effectively compete with the guys who can afford to fish 5 days a week and throw £50 worth of bait into a lake so i pretty much gave the match scene up.
These days i still go fishing for fun, often taking my son and even the mrs along if the weathers nice and have taken up beach casting as well which ive been really getting into, my last trip back in March saw me take 11 dogfish and a good sized pollack in one evening which i was chuffed with.

My favourite venue is the lower Thames, particularly the tidal stretches between Teddington and Richmond.

I pretty much fish for anything that swims through my peg, though carp and bream are the usual targets. Roach are probably my favourite fish though, nothing beats a good net full of well conditioned roach.

My largest fish is a 22lb common carp taken from the Thames at Kingston.

where are you from?
where you fish?
what you fish for?

-Central Illinois/ Champaign-Urbana
-Mattoon lake(own a house on the lake),homer lake,river bend, ponds here and there,clinton and shelbyville lake.
-bass and crappie
-biggest bass-8lbs 3 oz's. biggest crappie 4 1/2 lbs

ah me to a fishermen. been fishin most of my life. 16 and i've now got a boat of my own.
g/f and i fish alot in our free time.
heres a pic of her and a decent size bass down at a small lake her ein Central illinois
IM001096-1.jpg

thats my girl^
haha

pics from the lake
badasssunset.jpg

sean.jpg

IM000152.jpg

where are you from?
where you fish?
what you fish for?

a)Liverpool
b)Mainly Park Lakes And St Helens Canal
c)Tench, Carp, Roach, Perch, Bream
d)9lb 7 oz Common Carp

Didnt Realise This Many People Liked Fishing Lol, I Go At Least Twice A Week! Mad Addict

I'm from good ol manchester :D...well originally Norway, but moved here when i was 5 :)
I fish in marple (Roman Lakes)
I fish for breme, perch, dace, roache...i try for pike but fail miserably :(
This is soooooooooo lame 1lb odd :blush:, lol i havn't been fishing for a while now...will go some time in june onwards :D

where are you from? Burton near deby in midlands
where you fish? Local club lakes
what you fish for? Carp
what your biggest fish is? Ghost carp 16lb 4 oz, Mirror Carp 15lb 12oz, Common Carp 16lbs, Bream 7lbs, Tench 6 lbs, Roach 2lbs, pike 4lbs, Perch 2lbs
think thats it lol,
Rich
my website is www.freewebs.com/totalcarping and has my video on, also just got a sponsorship deal with fox YAY

My name is joe
Im from Ulverston in Cumbria
I fish for carp
My biggest fish is a 21lb 5oz mirror carp!
I love fishing!
Has anybody fish Wyreside lakes?
Joemuz :good:

I'm from good ol manchester :D...well originally Norway, but moved here when i was 5 :)
I fish in marple (Roman Lakes)
I fish for breme, perch, dace, roache...i try for pike but fail miserably :(
This is soooooooooo lame 1lb odd :blush:, lol i havn't been fishing for a while now...will go some time in june onwards :D

I have fished roman lakes as my dads half are from manchester!!!
Infact i have fished it a few times, 3 i think! The 1st 2 times where when i was a beginner, but the last time i went i was better then! I fished the little back watere thingy near the train line.
Fishing there was one of my happiest memories as it was with my grandad who died in 2004 :( If only he knew how iv progressed since then! Joemuz :good:

Most reactions

Back