Dan-25

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0255-1.jpg

Tank,stand, lighting built in hood, filtration built in hood and 200 watt heater,

if you are interested please give me a pm - this will be pick up from staffordshire or deliver locally for free depending on distance

£50

no interest ???
If you empty it out and clean it *assuming your current set up isnt freshwater* would you either post or deliver at cost?

Thanks, D.

wouldnt like to think of the postage costs for it -

delivery to milton keynes would also be a bit out of reach your free to collect though

the tank at the minute holds tanganyikan cichlids but these dont have to go with the tank

no interest ???
If you empty it out and clean it *assuming your current set up isnt freshwater* would you either post or deliver at cost?

Thanks, D.

wouldnt like to think of the postage costs for it -

delivery to milton keynes would also be a bit out of reach your free to collect though

the tank at the minute holds tanganyikan cichlids but these dont have to go with the tank
If memory serves me well *usually does* at DHL it costs £23.80 if it weighs some like over 20kg and under 31kg..should be within that bracket..

But thinking about it, I already have 3 tanks in my room, 2 in the lounge and 1 in the kitchen, so I doubt I could harbour anymore.

So just to be clear, mainly because it bugs me when people arent..I cant have the tank, good luck with selling it though!

D.

Most reactions

Back