Fish Of The Month - February 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
well unless anything amazing comes along i know whose getting my vote this month. 1 of my fave cichlids of all time

So far, I know who I'm voting for and its not a cichlid :yahoo:

I took this photo with my under water camera in a tide pool in costa rica. It's a fish talking to a sea slug but I can not prove it's mine.
SWpoolfish.jpg

so if you don't use it I understand the rules. It's just a photo I'm proud of.

cool pic snowflake but you know the rules , this pic should of just gone in the members photos section

how about one of my hopolo's ? nothing fancy, but hes a healthy example

wrgwrgrgwr.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Thanks I do love Nip. I have a nice photo of Nip the green severum but I have a really cool one of my runt the red spot severum. I'm going to hold off till next month. ;)

Do you use your underwater camera in your tanks aswell snowflake? Or is it a bit awkward if you get me? Nice pic!

James

Do you use your underwater camera in your tanks aswell snowflake? Or is it a bit awkward if you get me? Nice pic!

James

I have used the underwater camera on my tanks. It's fun to put it on video mode and it's like you are in the tank with the fish.

I got an idea I will do a video of my discus in the tank they are very tame.

052DCC.jpg

If I could get a clear shot of my rainbowfish they would be up :-( Maybe next month.
053FOTMFeb.jpg

But here's my first shot, and my pretty fish... just feel bad because I see a lot of these...

James

I have used the underwater camera on my tanks. It's fun to put it on video mode and it's like you are in the tank with the fish.

I got an idea I will do a video of my discus in the tank they are very tame.

Looking forward to that! :good:

James

My Bolivian Ram, named Griffindor:

5412134568_44eb8165b0_b.jpg

Verification:

5412135042_e904b66915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back